Wednesday 28 January 2015

Good Memories!

As the weather was so abysmal here today I barely left the house. To keep myself amused, I thought I'd have look and see what was on my external back up hard drive, I ended up spending virtually all day looking 1,000s old photographs, which bought back some great memories.
The images below are small sample taken in May 2006 on a trip to Pelee with Dick Eyre-Walker. Pelee is such an easy place to go birding, with a tram service to and from the Visitor Centre to The Point if you don't feel like walking, if you do there are lots of good paths all of which are flat. The local birders are really helpful and want you to see every bird. One time while we were there they were running down the road to see a rare bird, we declined to run it was Black-billed Magpie! Hopefully one day I will go back.
 Blackburnian Warbler
 Black and White Warbler
 Black-throated Blue Warbler
 Black-throated Green Warbler
 Blue-winged Warbler
 Canada Warbler
 Cerulean Warbler (female)
 Chestnut-sided Warbler
 Magnolia Warbler
 Nashville Warbler
 Ovenbird
 Yellow-rumped Warbler (Myrtle)
 Yellow Warbler
Common Yellowthroat

No comments:

Post a Comment